1. You wave to cows in trailers as you pass them on the road.
2. You tell dogs (that you don't even know) hello.
3. You spend a quarter at the store to get a humongo super ball out of the toy machine, and then bounce it all the way out to your car in the parking lot.
4. You ask for map colors for Christmas.
5. You still wake up early Christmas day.
6. You quote Veggie Tales without realizing it.
7. You could stay in the children's book section for hours at Barnes and Noble.
Feel free to add to the list. I know some of you are still children at heart, too! Don't forget to read the previous post from this morning!
Hippotherapy for James - Contrary to popular belief, "hippotherapy" is therapy using horses, not hippos. James LOVES horses, so I was excited to start hippotherapy at Hope Landing ...
3 years ago