- It's too cold
- There are people I need to talk to and "catch up" with
- I get full eating good food with Karen
- Karen and I talk about non-work stuff, like Hobby Lobby or Central Texas Marketplace, and I want to go there instead of back to work
- John works just downstairs, and I have to say hi!
Things that make me want to not work when I'm at home:
- It's too hot
- Jon is playing and enjoying summer
- The kitties are both napping, which makes me SO sleepy
- Mess distracts me (though I usually don't do anything about it once I'm off work)
- Fun projects tantalize me (painting just 7 feet away from me!)
But wait! It's the end of the work day for me, and I'm off until next Wednesday!!
Goodbye computer! Goodbye hard chair! Hello sleepy kitties and painting project!!