Friday, May 08, 2009

A Random Blip in Life


There are things that happen in life that are just blips. They flash across the screen and then they're gone. Yesterday one of those blips occurred to me. About 10am my head started itching. Within a couple of hours I had a rash all over my stomach, legs, everywhere, and I was itching like crazy. Went to the dr. at 2pm and he determined that I had developed an allergy to the antibiotic I was taking for my bronchitis. I stopped taking the medicine (my bronchitis was gone, anyway), took Benadryl the rest of the day, and I woke up this morning with no more itching and just faint signs of the rash. And *blip!* Like that it's done.

4 comments:

  1. just wanted to pop by and say thanks for comeing out of lurkdom, as you put it:) you are so sweet. any friend of lorie's is a friend of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Close call! Glad you're ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's crazy! Glad you are better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So your first general doctor's appt in who knows when, and they try to kill you?? I don't think that's a blip, I think it's a conspiracy.

    ReplyDelete