Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Check the pigs for wings!


Well, it's finally happened. Jon has come out of his 6-month blog hiatus! It's common knowledge that getting the two Jo(h)ns of the family together will inevitably lead to a spirited debate. My brother (John) has been working on a paper for class about Darwinianism and its effect on the church. I'd be very interested to read the paper. In the meantime, John posted some questions on his blog to initiate discussion. I left my meager response in his comments, but Jon wrote two posts on his own blog in response. So check it out! And then add your own thoughts!

4 comments:

  1. Man...I just unsubscribed from his blog on Google Reader. Now I have to go and re-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that it really matters since his blog posts are always way to long for me to finish. Oohh...got to go...just saw something shiny in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! It's about time Jon blogged again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did your pigs fly over to Jon and forget to come back? You haven't posted since LAST MONTH!

    ReplyDelete