- Goodbye My Lover - James Blunt
- Angels - Robbie Williams
- I've Had The Time Of My Life - Jennifer Warnes and Bill Medley.
- Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler
- Pie Jesu - Requiem
- Candle In The Wind - Elton John
- With Or Without You - U2
- Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton
- Every Breath You Take - The Police
- Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers
I'm also not sure I would want a contemporary song sung at my funeral. The occasion seems much more...timeless. But then I'm considering these things as how it should be 80 years from now (I'm going to be really old when I die!). Maybe it would be different at a different age.
Anyway, just thought the article was interesting. I think any topic surrounding death is interesting, when comparing a worldly view with a Christian one. I, personally, can't wait for heaven, and I hope, when I die at age 104, that the funeral is a party! You're all invited! If you're not down here, I'll be partying with you up there!! :D