1. Who is your man? Jon
2. How long have you been together? 6 years
3. How long did you date? 6 mos before engagement, then 10 more months before wedding
4. How old is your man? 27
5. Who eats more? Jon, but I can hold my own!
6. Who said "I love you" first? Jon did, sort of under his breath, like he was practicing to say it to me for real later. I don't think he knew I heard. :)
7. Who is taller? Jon, by 10 inches. That's why we have a kissing stool. :)
8. Who sings better? We sing best when we sing together! (Awww....)
9. Who is smarter? Jon is definitely smarter; I'm more curious, but don't retain as much information
10. Whose temper is worse? Hm...we both have a pretty quick temper
11. Who does the laundry? Jon is the laundry guru in our house!
12. Who takes out the garbage? I gather it around the house and leave it on the doorstep, and he puts it in the big trash can and rolls it to the street when he gets home from work. It's a group effort....
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I have always slept on the right side.
14. Who pays the bills? Jon pays all the bills
15. Who is better with the computer? Definitely Jon.
16. Who mows the lawn? Jon, AND he weed eats. It's amazing what a difference weed eating makes.
17. Who cooks dinner? Both of us cook. Jon used to do it most evenings, but we're probably pretty even now.
18. Who drives when you are together? Definitely Jon. I hate driving and pass the keys whenever I can!
19. Who pays when you go out? Jon. It's all from the same pot, but he doesn't like it when I pay.
20. Who is most stubborn? We both are!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Jon is. I'm never wrong. *wink!*
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, but we stay with his longer when we do see them.
23. Who kissed who first? Jon kissed me, another thing done as if he were practicing for later--on my head as he left my apartment. I had never experienced weak knees until then! My first kiss!
24. Who asked who out? If you count all the times I made up stuff to do where I needed transportation, I asked him out first. But for our official first date, he asked me.
25. Who proposed? Jon, of course! And it was perfect.
26. Who is more sensitive? Probably me, but he was the one who taught me how to cry.
27. Who has more friends? Our friends come in couples, so we're kind of even.
28. Who has more siblings? We both have one brother: mine's older, his is younger.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Jon, though if it were up to him, it would be shorts. And flip flops and a t-shirt. Perfect all-weather apparel.
Hippotherapy for James - Contrary to popular belief, "hippotherapy" is therapy using horses, not hippos. James LOVES horses, so I was excited to start hippotherapy at Hope Landing ...
4 years ago