Thursday, October 18, 2007

MercyMe's New Album!

MercyMe is coming out with a new album Nov. 20th! I heard the new single, and it's really amazing. It's called God With Us, and it will be on the new All That Is Within Me album. Click the link and listen to the first song. It just makes you want to put your hands in the air and worship!

The best news is that MercyMe has always had great CD prices, but you can preorder this album for only $11.97, and that includes an autograph from the band, a link to preview music, and the collector's edition cd, which has video, a ringtone, acoustic versions of songs, etc.

Needless to say, I've already told Jon this would be a perfect Christmas gift for me.....and I just talked to him on the phone, and we're going to go ahead and get it! Hooray! Since it's a "limited edition" I convinced him we needed to get it now. He loves MercyMe as much as I do, so it didn't take too much convincing.... :)

Next time you see me driving in the car, I'll be jamming to the new MercyMe!! ...Okay, at least after Nov. 20th.

2 comments:

  1. You know that would be a great Christmas present...(wink, wink).

    I just stuck in the oven some pumpkin spice bars -- I'll let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. or you can use an iTunes link.

    ReplyDelete